Date correction CBC assistance to December 19th

  • Peter Rice SRQ Bird Alerts
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2009
      Request For CBC Assistance - This Saturday, December 19th is the Christmas Bird Count of the Peace River Audubon Society (PRAS) and your NEED your help.  To adequately survey our region PRAS needs two experienced birders. Two of our routes have drivers but no one to identify and record the birds sighted. Both routes occur on the water and the boat owners have generously donated their boats and time but can't do the route without assistance. If you are able to help please contact Tony Licata 941 505-9775 alicata@dcwis. com or Cathy Olson at 941 613-6753  cathyolson@comcast. net