Goals, not cockatiels

  • David Simpson
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2009
    Hi all,

    For those interested in following my latest quest, as outlined in a
    entries will automatically go to my Facebook page. I have attached a
    couple of files showing the current state of things. I have a few
    trips in store in the next couple weeks. I will be in Putnam County
    Saturday participating in a bird survey on Caravelle Ranch WMA. I
    will be in Glades County for the NAMC on Sep 19th, then spend the
    weekend birding in SW Florida covering many of those counties Sunday
    and Monday on the way home. The last week of September, I plan to be
    at Big Cypress Preserve for a few days of volunteering. Afterwards,
    en route to the FOS meeting in Gainesville, I plan to visit Scott
    Bordereaux and do some birding in Hillsborough and Pasco in the
    morning before heading to G'ville. I may hit Union before and Duval
    after the meeting. I'll keep things up to date on the blog.

    DOCUMENTS