FW: Bird Patrol tour at Bunche Beach

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2009

      FYI the trip announcement below, weather permitting….

      While it may seem early for migrants, the first southbound adult shorebirds will be showing up any day now.  I’ll be checking the plumages to see if we make the claim that shorebird migration is officially underway in Lee County !

      http://www.birdpatrol.org

      Burrowing Owl Festival (Feb 21 2009) info at:

      http://www.ccfriendsofwildlife.org/

      FL Ornithological Society info

      http://fosbirds.org