Surf Scoters@ Bunche Beach

  • Vincent Mcgrath
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2009
      For some reason every now and then Surf Scoters show up and fish the
      channel of Mantazas Pass. This is the body of water that seperates Ft
      Myers Beach and Bunche Beach along the Lee Co coast. My co-
      birdpatroler Iver spotted them yesterday on his end of the beach. Had
      to get up early today and feed my face to the no-seeums but it paid
      off with an avidly feeding pair.

      Mcavian@ aol.com
      Vince McGrath
      Ft Myers, Fl