RFI Zenaida Dove- Planning a Run this Weekend

  • DWassme1
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2002
      Hi:

      We would appreciate any information on Zenaida Dove sightings. We (and
      probably a lot of other folks who haven't had a chance to see it) will
      be there at sunrise Saturday AM if it is still present. Please continue
      to post, even if you haven't seen it.

      Doug Wassmer & Lilian Saul

      Tampa, Fl

      Dwassme1@...