Collier County Spring NAMC Needs Help

  • Vincent Lucas
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2002
      Hi:

      This Saturday, May 11th is the Spring North American Migration Count
      (NAMC). As in recent years, I am the co-ordinator for Collier County. We
      need your help -- as little or as much as you care to do. You can help
      count birds for an hour or all day. Stay at home and watch your feeders
      or bird your favorite location in Collier County. All I ask is that you
      let me know ahead of time where you want to go so that we don't have
      unnecessary duplication. If you can help, call me at (239) 514-7512 or
      e-mail me. Do it for the birds! Thanks.

      Good birding!

      Vincent Lucas

      Mailing Address: | Chinese Fortune Cookie:
      Vincent P. Lucas |
      3735 Fieldstone Blvd. #903 | "Birds are entangled by their
      Naples, Florida 34109-0745 | feet and men by their tongues"
      vplucas@... |