Purple Martin reports from SW FL

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2009
      All,

      Darlene Sillick, presently visiting from Ohio, passed word on the Purple
      Martin sighting in the email below. I also saw 2 males and a female at a
      Martin house located in the Verandah gated community east of Ft Myers on 25
      Jan 09.

      http://www.birdpatrol.org
      Burrowing Owl Festival (Feb 21 2009) info at:
      http://www.ccfriendsofwildlife.org/