RE: CANVASBACK in Cape Coral!!!

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2008
      Update on the Canvasbacks from Kim Cressman:

      When I got there (Wednesday), the female canvasback was hanging out, and by
      the time I left at sunset, 2 males (1 immature) had joined her. Very, very
      cool.
      Mallards and mottled ducks were all hanging out. Still tons of ring-necked
      ducks and lesser scaup; coots and moorhens, and possibly some grebes, but
      they were off in a dark corner and I got distracted before I could get a
      closer look.

      Kim

      http://www.birdpatrol.org
      http://www.rookerybay.org/Bird-Festival-2009.html