Female Kentucky Warbler - Englewood

  • Ken Blackshaw
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2008
      Hi All - While out on the lanai as the squalls passed this morning I heard a
      warbler call note next door. After some pishing and other antics I was able
      to catch sight of the bird, a female Kentucky Warbler. I was eventually able
      to get good looks at it - unmistakable. Didn't seem to hang around.

      This was a new Florida bird for me.

      Ken
      Ken Blackshaw -- (Better, Better & Better)
      Amateur Radio W1NQT (Never Quits Talking)
      Englewood on Florida's SW Coast