Golden Eagle

  • vnjb63
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2008
      I'm fairly certain we saw a Golden Eagle in Sarasota on April 13,
      2008. My husband, sister-in-law and her husband also saw it. I will
      try to find out where it was, as it was my sister-in-laws, girlfriends
      parents neighborhood. Has anyone else from Sarasota seen a Golden
      Eagle? I did some research on the internet and found on the Cornell
      website that they are primarily in the Western U.S to Mexico and North
      America, but are starting to appear in the Eastern part of the U.S.

      http://www.birds.cornell.edu/AllAboutBirds/BirdGuide/Golden_Eagle.html