FW: This Sat: Estero Lagoon tour

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2008

      I will be leading a Bird Patrol sponsored walk (Open to anyone that shows up!  No registration needed.) at Little Estero Island Critical Wildlife Area (aka Little Estero Lagoon) this Saturday morning.  Some details are below, and please email or call (239-542-6007) with any questions.  Here is some additional info on the area:

      http://www.ecotrail.com/little_estero_island.htm

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 4, 2008

        Reminder below…..

        From: Charlie Ewell [mailto:anhinga42@...]