burrowing owls

  • chasanj
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 13, 2008
      thanks so much for the help on where to locate owls on cape coral. we
      saw 3 today. 1 single and 2 together around the library. between 3-4
      pm. wonder if that is the usual time they are out? or is there a
      better time to catch them. all the other nests we passed were quiet.

      only here the 1st 2 weeks of jan every year. so far.

      thanks
      again.