SRQ Bird Alerts 1 January 2008

  • SRQ Bird Alerts
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2008

      1 January 2008 - Nice weather for ducks. I just ran up to the new local Publix for some football snacks and entered the new Publix from the back off Price Blvd and drove along a new man made water retention pond with fountain and spotted a male and female Bufflehead in the pouring rain.
      The Publix is located at Price and Toledo Blade Blvds (exit 179) in North Port,FL, southern Sarasota County.
      Tom Allen  North Port, FL  Sarasota County   tgallen1@...

      Please send your input about rare and/or interesting bird sightings to: SRQbirdAlerts@...

      To CHANGE your address, use your OLD E-mail address to send an E-mail to the UNsubscribe address above and use your NEW E-mail address to send an E-mail to the subscribe address above.