SRQ Bird Alerts 16 September 2007

  • SRQ Bird Alerts
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2007
      16 September - I forgot to mention that right before the line of thunderstorms moved through Pinellas tonight, we saw a flock of 33 Common Nighthawks feeding as they migrated south over Mangrove Bay Golf Course.  Don Margeson  St. Petersburg

      16 September - At 7 PM I saw about a dozen common nighthawks flying south together three miles east of I-75 and one mile south of Bee Ridge Road in eastern Sarasota County.  Peter Rice

      Please send your input about rare and/or interesting bird sightings to: SRQbirdAlerts@...