Costa Rica Tri;p

  • mickey45522002
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2007
      We just came back from a trip to Monteverde Cloud Forest in Costa
      Rica. We got 53 new birds in three days....Toucans, Toucanettes, many
      new hummingbirds, Parakeets, etc. Strongly recommend staying at Fonda
      Vela Hotel in Junior suite...1 lg king and queen and fold out couch
      overlooking large area....can bird with a beer in one hand and binos in
      the other. All meals, incl. drinks, hotel, air, tours into the Cloud
      Forest was less than $1000. Spirit Air was $105 r/t each from
      Lauderdale (incl in the above $1000 )....no need to pay for a guided
      trip. Fonda Vela has guides availabe.