Florida Specials

  • mollykins2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2002
      Hi There
      We are a couple of UK birders on our 9th birding trip to the US but
      our first to Florida. We arrive on March 22 Orlando. Can anybody
      help us with information on sites for FS Jay, Snail Kite, Short-
      tailed Hawk, RC Pecker (missed twice in Texas), Shiny Cowbird and
      Mangrove Cuckoo. We won't have time to do the Keys. Any help
      gratefully accepted.
      Dave and Mandy Hawkins