Rose-breasted Grosbeak

  • Bob
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 17, 2007
      Speaking of Rose-breasted Grosbeaks, I have had one at my feeder in N.
      Fort Myers (east of I-75) for the past 2 days. First time in the 3 1/2
      years we have been here.
    • Vincent McGrath
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 7, 2015
        Spotted a small group of migrants at Bowditch Pt Park this morning. Am Redstart make, Parula, Prairie and the female Rose-breasted Grosbeak.
        Beach side spotted my FOS Dunlin.

        Vince McGrath
        Ft Myers, Fl
      • Dandtmcquade
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 8, 2015
          Remember, the dinosaurs didn't adapt either, lol.

          Sent from my iPhone