Eagle Lake Park Naples Fl.

  • birder124247
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2007
      Hi,

      Went to Eagle Lakes Park in East Naples this morning. I knew that
      the Caloosa Bird Club was going to be there. It was nice to see some
      past friends from the club. Water level is low and the shorebirds are
      coming in. I didn't finish the tour with them. I was there about an
      hour.Highlights Purple Gallinule, 2 Sora, Black Skimmers [the first I
      have seen here],Semipalmated Plovers, Black-necked Stilts,Forster's
      Terns, 4 Bronzed Cowbirds and all the usual waders.

      Kenneth P. Williams
      Naples