RE: Lakes Park "Birdfest" this Saturday

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2007

      Please note that the times for the two nature walks should have read:

      The Boardwalk Tour (Nature Loop) at 8:30 and 10:30 AM meets at the Concession Stand and will be lead by Bob Repenning and Marie Grayson.
      Mockingbird Lane Tour (Nature Trail) at 8:00 and 10:00 meets at the Lodge and will be lead by Charlie Ewell and Walt Winton.