Buff-bellied Hummingbird Naples Collier County

  • birder124247
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2006
      Hi,

      Went to the Conservancy to see if I could see the Buff-bellied
      Hummingbird. Slowly made the walk around the gazebo area. Near the big
      pine tree is a tall firebush plant. Just stood still and hope I might
      see it. At 10:50am it appeared. I got good looks as it was feeding and
      it even sat on a branch for about 20 seconds. Fed a little more and
      was gone. It was a beautiful bird. As I said it was seen on the right
      side of the loop near the big pine tree.

      Kenneth P. Williams
      Naples Fl.