Scissor-tailed Flycatcher in Naples

  • birder124247
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2006
      Hi all,

      The scissor-tailed Flycatcher at the North Naples water treatment
      plant is still present. I was on the fence right by the pine tree at
      the end of the north side of the bridge. It was flying up and down the
      fence catching bugs. Ring-necked Ducks present as well as over a dozen
      Palm Warblers and flock of about 25 shorebirds flying around. Probable
      SBdowitchers.
      Also on Monday afternoon around 5:30 on 951 just north of 75 exit
      101 around the Golden Gate water plant I had a pair of Common
      Nighthawks flying and catching insects. Going to go back Sat.
      afternoon to see if they are still there.

      Ken Williams
      Naples