Help with Ivory-bill Woodpecker sightings

  • Alan Knothe
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29 3:54 PM
      Hi Birders,
      If you read my last post, you already know that Bobby Harrison, one of the Ivory-billed Woodpecker researchers, is coming to the Panhandle in October. He would like to know about any recent Ivory-bill sightings in the Panhandle. If you have any information, please respond to me off the list at my work e-mail address: alan.knothe@.... Thanks for your help.
      Alan