Cape Romano Long-billed Curlew

  • nfn10707
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2006
      Seems the Long-billed Curlew Kenneth Williams saw at tigertail may be
      making the rounds. I saw a Long-billed Curlew on a mudflat on the
      north side of Cape Romano. Along with the usual suspects we saw 4
      Great White Herons, a couple Belted Kingfishers, a lone Barn Swallow
      and we counted 36 Osprey in one circle of the island.

      Doug Suitor
      Bonita Springs, FL
      dougsuitor@...