Gray Kingbird

  • Andrew Thornton
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 21 8:09 AM
      This morning I saw a Gray Kingbird on San-Cap Rd, about a mile west of
      the tarpon bay rd intersection, on Sanibel.

      Has anyone seen any Mangrove Cuckoos yet? I have two weeks to find
      them!

      Good birding,
      Andrew Thornton
      bio intern
      J. N. "Ding" Darling NWR
      Sanibel, Fl
    • Bob
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 30, 2007
        Noted at Lynn Hall Park (Ft. Myers Beach Pier) at the north end of the
        parking lot right about sunset yesterday (29 June 07). I know they are
        not all that unusual but this individual flew back and forth above my
        head and even seemed to be trying to chase me away!