      From: "ginetmat" <ginetmat@...>
      To: <SWFLBirdline@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2004 11:01 PM
      Subject: [SWFLBirdline] unknown birds

      I am new to the group and have posted pics of several birds I have
      not been able to i.d. in the photo section under unknown birds. I
      have also included pics of other animals that come into the same
      area of the yard. If you notice all the pics are on a bougainvilia
      bush that I have placed millet for the birds to feed and attract the
      birds. Included are pics of the American Painted Buntings which have
      been comming in for the forth year in a row. There are three pairs
      and an aditional five females as well. They always come in within
      three days of Oct 1st. and leave at the end of May. Hope you enjoy
      and any help to i.d. the other birds would be great.
      Ron Crandall
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic