654birding cape coral and sanibel area

  • eyetoeyephotos
    Apr 2, 2004
      Hi, my friend Anne and I are heading down that way the first of the
      week to go birding. Was wondering if anyone could share some locations
      in cape coral of where to find the burrowing owls. I know to look for
      the pvc stakes, but was wondering if anyone could share exact areas to
      certainly find these cute little guys, as we are not familiar with
      this area. We will be going to ding darling, the light house and
      possibly captivia first. If there is any other must go areas, we would
      appreciate any suggestions. We planned to take a run by cape coral as
      we are heading back to central florida, so it will be mid afternoon.

      thanks
      cindy