464Re: [SWFLBirdline] Sanibel lighthosue 8/31 - 9/1

    Sep 1, 2003

      Not too far from the Sanibel Causeway, I've seen Black Terns both feeding and
      resting on channel markers along the Intercoastal Waterway both Sunday and today
      (Monday). On the 31st, when Jeff Bouton noticed our first Black Tern in flight,
      he kept his Childonias species triple crown monthly streak alive at two
      following his July White-winged Tern in Fairbanks, Alaska. Now all Jeff needs
      to nail down is the vaunted Whiskered Tern (has occurred in NJ/DE and Barbados)!
      If anyone could pull off so mighty a task, it would be him! ;)

      Arlyne Salcedo
      SalcedoDVM@...