      To: keith_laakkonen@...
      Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 08:55:47 -0400
      Subject: Eagle Lakes Ponds

      Mr. Laakkonen,

      For your awareness, per Beth Johnson, Director of Wastewater at Collier County Public Utilities, we will begin spraying and removal (where possible) of a large quantity of exotics at the ponds located at Eagle Lakes Park on Monday.  Over the next few weeks this vegetation will turn brown, die and become generally unsightly.  This work is part of regular maintenance and is required by our DEP South Wastewater Plant operating permit.   If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Johnson (239-252-4287) or myself.

      Thank you,

      Michelle Scavone

      Citizen Liaison

      Administrative Services

      colliergov_sitelogo

      Under Florida Law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by telephone or in writing.