      From: Charlie Ewell
      Date:04/15/2014 11:01 AM (GMT-05:00)
      To: Dotty Morrison
      Subject: Re: [SWFLBirdline] Fwd: [New post] Weather and Birds II

      It is talking about how the weather will be setting up the panhandle of FL for today, and possibly the west coast of FL for tomorrow.  The timing doesn't look great for us to have a big push of birds immediately following the weather, but if birds take off from the Caribbean and Mexico tonight they'll be pushed in tomorrow.   You never know how it will actually play out.  My guess is their will be some birds coming in with the wind switch/rain/front line that is expected to get to our area later this afternoon or evening, with a decent push tomorrow.

      Charlie