2526Birding Fort De Soto

  • France
    Apr 15, 2014
      Good morning Bird Folks;

      Yesterday I had the opportunity to join my birding club for the last time this season - to a very much anticipated location as I hadn't been there before as a birder. The location is just fantastic - it is HUGE and it is compromised of many different habitats. We saw a total of 80 species during the morning and we voted on the Black-whiskered for the bird of the day - not something we see on a regular basis, that's for sure. Many other beautiful and very colorful species were seen and photographed.
      Some photos are posted on my blog Bird Tweets
      France Paulsen
      Sanibel, Florida