2342Mis-identity apology

  • France
    Jan 28, 2014

      Good Morning Bird Folks;

      I would like to thank Tim Kalbach from Clearwater with his assistance. You see, I posted earlier this morning and shared about my Sarasota birding trip in my blog and within my blog had mis-identified a few species....gulp.....I have since corrected my errors.

      I do appreciate the help from all of you - birders - who have come before me and are willing to help me learn along the way, it is through my mistakes that I am able to move up a baby step forward.

      This....coming to you from a female adult in non-breeding plumage...LOL

      France Paulsen
      Sanibel, Florida