2321Where do Am Kestrels roost.

  • Vincent McGrath
    Jan 12, 2014
      Today about 5;00pm I was at the Dinosaur show at the Lee Co Civic Center and this Kestrel was circling and maneuvering around the SW corner of the arena when suddenly it swooped up and climbed inside a small opening in the eave of the roof and did not come out.
      A fascinating aspect of birding is behavior as any given species prepares and settled down to roost, try it. One note is the communication involved among them, if there are enough bird the chorus( or cacophony, depending on how you hear it) before all goes quiet.
      If I seem inspiring it is because today's weather was just that. WOW!!!

      Vince McGrath
      Ft Myers, Fl