2282Mocking - Lee Co

  • France
    Dec 20, 2013
      Hello Bird Folks;

      Can you stand another question from me? It is rather humbling to ask whether or not the bird I saw on the top of a roof is a mocking bird or not - considering that it is such a common bird. Usually when I see them, they look plump - this one seems so tall and thin with his long tail - unfortunately I was facing the sun and the lighting was poor so it was hard to make out some of the cue points. It also has two white spots along the edge of the wing - as oppose to one.
      Please look and share when you get a chance, thank you.

      France Paulsen
      Sanibel, Florida