2276RE: [SWFLBirdline] Common Eider at Sanibel Causeway, Lee County, 17 Dec 2013

    Dec 18, 2013
      David McQuade posted the eider is present 2nd causeway island, Gulf side, east end at 9am Wednesday.

      -------- Original message --------
      From: Charlie Ewell <anhinga42@...>
      Date: 12/17/2013 7:48 PM (GMT-05:00)
      To: SWFLBirdline@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [SWFLBirdline] Common Eider at Sanibel Causeway, Lee County, 17 Dec 2013

      All,

      Keith Laakkonen passed this on to me, so I’m passing it on to the list.  I hope the format doesn’t scramble it!  This Common Eider was brought into CROW rehab a little less than a week ago and was released later that same day as it checked out ok.  Apparently it is still alive and in the area of the Sanibel Causeway in Lee County.

      Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2013 14:48:46 -0800
      To: ABArare@...
      From: notification+zrdohlcgeihz@...
      Subject: [ABA Rare Bird Alert] Florida Folks: I found a common eider on Sanibel...

      Christian Hagenlocher

      Christian Hagenlocher

      5:48pm Dec 17

      Florida Folks: I found a common eider on Sanibel Island today between the first and second bridge on the right hand side. I can't post to the list serves but happy to provide info to anyone interested.

      View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic