2265RE: [SWFLBirdline] Eider off the Sanibel Causeway!

    Dec 11, 2013
      The picture looks good for a female Common Eider to me!  Keep an eye out if you are in the Sanibel Causeway area.  They can be fairly tame and feeding right around docks and boat activity.

      -------- Original message --------
      From: Charlie Ewell <anhinga42@...>
      Date: 12/10/2013 10:21 PM (GMT-05:00)
      To: SWFLBirdline@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [SWFLBirdline] Eider off the Sanibel Causeway!

      All,

      I was shown a picture on a cell phone tonight of a fem/imm type eider, my impression is Common Eider but will wait till I get the pix sent to me to view on my computer, that was brought in to CROW from the Sanibel Causeway and then released there recently.

      Cape Coral Friends of Wildlife info:

      http://www.ccfriendsofwildlife.org/

      Lee County Bird Patrol info:

      http://www.birdpatrol.org/