2262Boat ride along beaches today.

  • dandtmcquade
    Dec 8, 2013
      Jose, Vince and I went out on a 20 mile boat ride today looking for Scoters. While we didn't find any Scoters we did find several scattered Loons. 2 of them were right in front of Punta Rassa condos. We also found a Peregrine perched underneath Span A. Found a Bonapartes Gull intermixed with a lot of other birds on the beach in front of the Sundial. A couple Snowy Plovers, several herring gull, and an assortment of another 100 birds were on the sandbar in front of New Pass. No bait balls to concentrate the birds offshore. Maybe next time!Dave