2259Bird Rookery Swamp and Oil Well Road - Collier Co

  • France
    Dec 3, 2013
      Good morning Birdbrain Folks;
      I had the pleasure of joining my Caloosa Bird Club yesterday and enjoyed another great birding outing. I've listed the 57 species of birds that I saw at Bird Rookery Swamp (many, many warblers) and also listed separately the 39 species that I saw on Oil Well Road.
      I've posted photos and a small story of my trip on my blog - I'm including the link to it here
      P.S. I hope the link works for you, if not - it can be copy/paste onto your favorite browser. Someone told me that my link wasn't working - I'm not doing anything different than in the past, perhaps yahoo is having some issues?

      France Paulsen
      Sanibel, Florida