    From: "do-not-reply@..." <do-not-reply@...>
    To: monicahiggins@...
    Sent: Thursday, January 3, 2013 4:06 PM
    Subject: eBird Report - Wiggins Pass, Jan 3, 2013

    Wiggins Pass, Collier, US-FL
    Jan 3, 2013 9:34 AM - 10:49 AM
    Protocol: Stationary
    Comments:      <br />Submitted from BirdLog NA for iOS, version 1.5.1
    22 species

    Common Loon  1
    Double-crested Cormorant  9
    Brown Pelican  6
    Snowy Egret  1
    Osprey  1
    Black-bellied Plover  1
    Ruddy Turnstone  2
    Red Knot  6
    Sanderling  3
    Laughing Gull  X
    Ring-billed Gull  1
    Herring Gull  1
    Glaucous Gull  1    Lightly streaked head. Light yellow bill with reddish dot on lower mandible. Pink legs. Larger gull.
    Common Tern  1    Size of sandwich tern or slightly smaller but ruby legs and reddish base to black bill. Black dash thru eye to back of head
    Forster's Tern  1
    Royal Tern  X
    Sandwich Tern  X
    Black Skimmer  X