1637RFI Birding the Dry Tortugas and Everglades

  • Christopher Mortensen
    Feb 1, 2012
      My family and I will be visiting both National Parks in the spring. Dates are not set yet but may be somewhat flexible. Having never been there before we could use some pointers on birding each park. Obviously we'd like to see some of the rarer birds and hit the "hot spots" but other information including transportation and accommodations would be very helpful as well. We'd likely be flying into/out of Miami.

      If you have any suggestions, or could offer any insight on how best to plan our trip, we would appreciate it.

      Thanks in advance for your help!

      Chris