      From: beachbirder <beachbirder@...>
      To: BRDBRAIN@...
      Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2011 11:30 PM
      Subject: [BRDBRAIN] Florida Keys Hawkwatch

      I wanted to let anyone who hasn;'t seen our Florida Keys Hawkwatch blog that today we had the single biggest count day, in the 12 yr history of the FKH with 3423 raptors counted.  Also today we broke the site daily record of Sharp-shinned hawks with 1525, daily record for Northern Harrier with 238, 3rd biggest day of Broad-winged Hawk with 899.
      With a total of 14,528 raptors counted this season we could go over 15,000 tomorrow with
      another great day.  I hope this hasn't overstepped the rules of the listservs.  Thanks to the
      list owners for allowing this post.

      Jim Eager
      To subscribe, unsubscribe or view archives of the brdbrain listserv list, please visit us on the web at: http://listserv.admin.usf.edu/archives/brdbrain.html To set to no mail: send a message "SET BRDBRAIN NOMAIL" to LISTSERV@... Report any problems to the listserv administrator: listadmin@... ____________________________________________________________________________