1571Sanibel Lighthouse

  • dori.sosensky
    Apr 1, 2011
      Lynn James and I thought we would check out the Lighthouse after the front this morning. We are trying to learn the local weather patterns and even though the timing of the storm didn't look quite right we thought we would try and take a look.

      It was very slow but there were a few birds. We had 2 Northern Parulas, 1 Yellow-throated Warbler, 1 Black and White Warbler, 1 Ovenbird,1 Prairie Warbler, several Grey Catbirds. We just missed a hummer going by spotted by Tom.

      Quiet, but a lovely place on a beautiful morning. Maybe next front there will be more.

      Dori

      Dori Sosensky
      North Fort Myers, FL
      East Haven, CT