      From: SWFLBirdline@yahoogroups.com [mailto:SWFLBirdline@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of talon@...
      Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2010 6:21 PM
      To: SWFLBirdline@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [SWFLBirdline] unknown bird?

      The birds I am trying to i.d.came into my feeders Oct. 09 and are a pair. They are seed eaters and about half the size of a house sparrow. I live in Ft. Laud. They only feed and travel with a small flock of painted buntings, eight males and maybe fifteen females. I do have a flock of around fifty house sparrows that feed daily but these birds only feed with the buntings.
      Have pics in photos under Unknown bird by Ginette. It's the last photo. thanks for any help to I.D.these birds.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic