1435a belated Greater Sand-Plover blog post

  • Jeff Bouton
    Jun 5, 2009

      Hey all,

      I just posted a blog post on my new blog about my personal experience with the Sand-Plover in Jacksonville on the Leica Bird Blog:

      http://leicabirding.blogspot.com/

      It includes digiscoped pics of the Sand-Plover plus others including an Arctic Tern, and has links to site summarizing the first record of this species in the US in Winter 2001 in California if your interested in bird history at all!

      BTW - theirs was dull and nowhere near as pretty as our stunning adult male!! ;)

      Good birding all,

      Jeff Bouton

      Port Charlotte, FL

      jbouton2@...