      -----Original Message-----

      Sent: Monday, February 02, 2009 8:35 PM
      To: Charlie Ewell

      Hi Charlie,

      This morning (2 Feb 09) about 10am while looking toward the PUMA house at
      Pelican Preserve in Ft Myers, I heard then saw two Purple Martins. They
      circled the pond near the house then headed northwest. A nice Feb. surprise
      indeed. Lets hope they stay down south.

      Darlene Sillick
      visiting SW FL from Powell, Ohio