1046RE: [SWFLBirdline] newbie question: is this a young blue heron?

  • Dave Lowell
    Aug 2, 2006
      Thank you Charlie for the authoritative identification. And yes, a few
      seconds after that frame of video, the Reddish Egret dashes into the
      surf and retrieves a small fish. It was amazing.

      Thanks again and happy birding,

      Dave

      --
      Dave Lowell