Membership changes

  • mommymauer
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2004
      I have changed my email on this group about three times but I am
      still getting email at the wrong email address. When I come in and
      check my membership, it shows the correct email but they are not
      being sent here. Due to the number of emails, I need this changed
      from work to home and need it stopped immediately. Can someone tell
      me what I am doing wrong?

      Thanks

      Tammy