Simply Said

  • khhoward@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 21 , Jul 1, 2006
      Simply Said
      Certainly Celery, Pink Passion, Basic Black and Whisper White cardstock and Ink
      Celery Ribbon
      Saran Wrap Technique on the background
      Black marker for stitching

      Kim Howard
      Stampin'Up! Independent Demonstrator
      khhoward@...
    • Pat Wiggins
      Message 2 of 21 , Aug 2, 2006
        Sets: Simply Said / Sincere Saluations
        CS: Regal Rose / Whisper White
        Ink: Black
        Accessories: Various Markers

        Pat Wiggins

        PeoplePC Online
        A better way to Internet
        http://www.peoplepc.com
      • Adele Heffern
        Message 3 of 21 , Jan 25, 2007
          This is mostly CASED (but simplified) from a card I saw on SCS.

          Stamps:  Simply Said
          Cardstock:  sahara sand, always artichoke, cranberry crisp
          Ink:  basic black, cranberry crisp, always artichoke
          Other:  blender pen, black grosgrain ribbon

          Adele Heffern
        • SARAH BEVARD
          Message 4 of 21 , Apr 13 10:20 AM
            This is a card I made from the SCS sketch challenge for the day.. I'm not really good at using Thyme, so this was definitely a stretch for me!!
            Supplies posted on my blog!

            Sarah
            Visit my blog! Craftaholics Anonymous
            http://craftaholicsanonymous.blogspot.com
          • Pat Wiggins
            Message 5 of 21 , Aug 6, 2007
              Sets: Simply Said / Warmest Regards / Itty Bitty BG's
              CS: Regal Rose / Turquoise / Whisper White
              Ink: Regal Rose / Black
              Markers: Regal Rose / Turquoise / Lovely Lilac
              Acc: SU Turq. Buttons / Crystal Effects(attching buttons)

              PeoplePC Online
              A better way to Internet
              http://www.peoplepc.com
            • Pat Wiggins
              Message 6 of 21 , Aug 6, 2007
                Sets: Simply Said / Warmest Regards / Itty Bitty BG's
                CS: Regal Rose / Turquoise / Whisper White
                Ink: Regal Rose / Black
                Markers: Regal Rose / Turquoise / Lovely Lilac
                Acc: SU Turq. Buttons / Crystal Effects(attching buttons)

                PeoplePC Online
                A better way to Internet
                http://www.peoplepc.com
              • Mary Jo Price-Williams
                Message 7 of 21 , Nov 4, 2007

                   This is a very late Blogger's Challenge card.  The original challenge was to use embellishments on your card.  Since I do that all the time I changed it a bit to be -- use an embellishment that you never use on a simple card.  More details on my blog -- not that it is not fighting with my new computer and Vista anymore.  I think they may like each other now!

                  GOD BLESS
                  and happy scrapping!
                  Mary Jo Price-Williams
                  My Blog:  Techno Stamper
                  technostamper.com

                  Don't tell the Lord how big the problem is,
                    tell the problem how Great the Lord is!

                  http://mail.yahoo.com
                • Dani Miller
                  Message 8 of 21 , Jun 5, 2008
                    Here is a card that I created tonight for the SUDSOL Chat and Create.  This is my first time posting a picture and doing something like this.  It was a lot of fun.

                    Dani Miller
                    Independent Stampin' UP! Demonstrator
                    Caldwell, Idaho
                    Blog: www.stampinwithdani.typepad.com
                    website: www.danimiller.stampinup.net

                  • Dani Miller
                    Message 9 of 21 , Jun 5, 2008
                      Here it is with the attachment this time.