Re: [SUcreations] Loads of Love

  • Elizabeth Carter
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 1, 2005
      What did you use to make the red glitter stick all over the truck the way it is?  TIA!

      Elizabeth A. Carter
      Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator
      zeb1028@...
      336-668-4511
      336-601-3300

      Like a few stamps? Place an order!
      Like a lot of stamps? Become a hostess!
      Like them all? Become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
      Message 2 of 13 , Oct 18, 2005
        My friend has had a bad week..........Washing machine is on third floor.........hoses burst and she now has water damage on all levels.  Then today, she had her cc's stolen.  She said I jinxed her, because last week I was telling her that I ALWAYS turn my water off when I am done laundry, as mine have burst before.............so this card is to cheer her up!  Just wish I had a stamp of a little washing machine!!!!

      • Kimberly Armstrong
        Message 3 of 13 , Nov 20, 2005
          I cased this from the SU website last year.  This is one of the cards I sent out.
        • Candy W
          Message 4 of 13 , Nov 27, 2005
            I made this card at a recent stamp camp, needless to say, it convinced me that I need to order the new watercolor crayons *S*.  The image is colored with the crayons, which is probably hard to see in the scan, but I really liked how they went on and blended with a water pen.  Also convinced me I needed the Loads of Love set .

            Stamp Sets:  Loads of Love and Tailgating wheel
            Cardstock:  Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Sage Shadow and Naturals White
            Ink:  Versemark and Close to Cocoa
            Other:  Stampin' Up Watercolor Crayons, Chocolate Grosgrain Ribbon, and hemp

            Candy W
            www.candyw.myctmh.com  cmwilke3@...
            Mom to...
            Danielle (11), Caitlyn (8), and Lauren (19 months)
          • vicki hawhee
            Message 5 of 13 , Dec 11 2:42 PM
              I needed some more Christmas Cards to send and wanted to use this set.  I was going to make a baby wipe background with the red and green, but found I did not have those reinkers, so I looked for something to use instead and came up with the Just Journaling stamp to make the lines, first in one color, then the other.  I thought they came out cute!

              Stamp sets - Loads of Love and Just Journaling
              CS - Read red, glorious green, whisper white
              Punches - Tried it using the circle punch (to make something like an ornament) and also tried using the tag punch, both with a little gold cord and a brad.

              vicki h.

              Yahoo! Shopping
            • Candy W
              Message 6 of 13 , Dec 20 7:32 AM
                This is the card I made for my November SMAK group.  I LOVE this stamp set!!

                Stamp Sets:  Loads of Love, Time for a Tree wheel, and Tiny Talk
                Cardstock:  White, Real Red, Sage Shadow, and Handsome Hunter
                Other:  Hunter Grosgrain ribbon, hemp cord and small shipping tag
                colored with watercolor pencils and blended with a blender pen.

                Candy W
                www.candyw.myctmh.com  cmwilke3@...
                Mom to...
                Danielle (12), Caitlyn (8), and Lauren (20 months)
              • Leslie Orman
                Message 7 of 13 , Jan 3, 2006
                  I did this card at gunpoint (Angela) to join a swap that I thought I had run
                  out of time for. Turns out I did have the time just needed a nudge.

                  Stamps: Loads of Love, Crosshatch BG, Canvas BG
                  CS: Real Red, Creamy Caramel, Naturals Ivory
                  Ink: Real Read, Creamy Caramel, Close to Cocoa
                  Other: Red Grosgrain Ribbon, Fold Heart Punch, Red Gingham Ribbon, 1/8"
                  Hole Punch, Real Red Marker