Summer By the Sea (Don't look if you're in "Hardware Swap! ":)

  • Natalie C. Kennedy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 2:08 AM
      Click a photo to view a larger version on Yahoo! Photos. See links above for more options.
      I struggled this month with my new scanner and my camera, so I finally gave in and submitted the card I just did for a Hardware Swap.  Sorry to ruin the surprise for those in it!

      Stamps:  Summer By the Sea
      Paper:  White, Brocade Blue
      Ink:  Versamark
      Other:  Stampin' Up pastels (Close to Cocoa, Brocade Blue, Bliss Blue, Chocolate Chip, Yoyo Yellow...)
      Twine, Sandpaper

      I used the Popping Pastels technique for the first time, which I thought was pretty fun with a stamp this "detailed".  It was like playing with magic ink or something!

      The larger versions of these photos will be available until September 29, 2005 (90 days)
      Share your pictures with PhotoMail from Yahoo! Mail. Learn More Go to Yahoo! Photos