Card Share - Best of Autumn - Give Thanks - Technostamper

  • Maria Vanderform
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2013
    Thanksgiving is just around the corner here and so is my craft show, so am busy making Thanksgiving cards.  Details about this one on my blog:
    http://craftymariasstampingworld.blogspot.ca/2013/10/best-of-autumn-give-thanks.html

    Maria Vanderform
    Stampin' Up Demonstrator
    http://craftymariasstampingworld.blogspot.com